7 Elements to Effective Video Strategy
In this episode, I talk about the 7 key elements to an effective online video strategy. I break down all the steps to you for a deeper understanding of the framework that sits behind these elements. I also discuss how you can apply these in order to use video strategically and effectively to achieve your business goals.
In this episode
- 7 elements to an effective online video strategy: audience, goals, content, distribution, optimization, metrics and production
- Interrelation of all the 7 elements to each other to form a cohesive strategy
- Audience: Ways of knowing and understanding your audience
- Goals: The importance of defining your goals and knowing what action we want our audience to take
- Content: What is content and why we should align our audience and goals to create it
- Distribution: Key things we need to consider on how to get the content out to the right people
- Optimization: How distribution and optimization are related and critical and the 2 factors to ensure that the content is found and engaged with online
- Metrics: How to identify metrics that matter to use it strategically
- Production: The reason why understanding the first 6 elements is critical to determine production
- Announcement of the pre-sale launch of the Online Strategy Blueprint Course
- Sneak peek of the next episode with Jack O’Brien
Links mentioned in the show
# Please note, episode sponsors are affiliate links. If you happen to purchase any product sponsoring the show, I may receive an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only accept sponsorship from tools, programs, and services that I have used and truly believe in – I want you to be in good hands!