Whether you are the entrepreneur or owner of your business or working for an employer – either way. What’s holding you back from being where you want to be, achieving what you want to achieve or having the impact that you want to have?
It’s not an easy question… but it is one that we’ll be addressing in today’s episode.
Rick Mulready is an online marketing expert, coach, speaker and the host of The Art of Online Business podcast. He’s an industry-leading authority on breaking down complex topics—like Facebook ads, automation and funnels—into bite-sized, actionable pieces for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Rick and what he does.
- What holds entrepreneurs and business owners back from growing and scaling.
- What an ‘Optimized CEO’ is.
- How an entrepreneur can move away from the ‘daily grind’ step up to work on the bigger picture stuff.
- The opportunity today for people to build out a business around their knowledge and expertise.
- The role of video in building a business and how to use it.
- As a coach and mentor to me and many others, what motivates him (and what can we take from this for our own business journey?)
Links mentioned in the show:
What do you think of today’s show? Please leave a rating and and review on your podcast player of choice at EngageVideoMarketing/Review
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.