EWS Ep #16: Communicating a Brand’s Story through Video
In today’s episode, I talk with my guest on how he approaches storytelling and video for his clients. He’s a filmmaker, a speaker, a coach and as he says… a contagiously happy person! He is Ryan Koral.
Ryan is an award winning corporate filmmaker and has worked with brands like Disney, Jeep, Square and the University of Michigan.
His production studio, ‘Tell’, works with brands to define their story and communicate it effectively and authentically through video. More recently he’s also co-founded Studio Sherpa’s – helping others maximize their success and avoid the all-to-common pitfalls that can suck the joy out of producing creative content.
In this episode
- The power of storytelling with video
- How brands can leverage this power to build better connections
- Look at some of the biggest mistakes that businesses make when approaching a video production company to tell their story
- How the video production industry has changed in recent years
- How brands have responded to this shift.
Links in this Episode