Content Marketing: What’s hot now and what’s next
In today’s episode, we are talking all things content marketing with Chris Marr from Content Marketing Academy. We also dive into the world of video in this conversation. We talk about the idea of getting over the fear of video and using video strategically in order to drive sales.
Chris is the leading voice of the growing Content Marketing movement in the UK. His pioneering work has helped countless organisations grow through content marketing. His drive comes from a desire to help people break free from the world of interruptive marketing.
In this episode
- What led Chris to content marketing
- The definition of content marketing
- What makes for good content marketing
- How content lead to sales
- What’s changed in content marketing over the last year
- Where Chris sees most businesses struggling
- Return on investment
- What Chris thinks is next in content marketing.
Links mentioned in the show
- Convertkit – Get your 30 day free trial of the world’s best email marketing provider and support the podcast here.
# Please note, episode sponsors are affiliate links. If you happen to purchase any product sponsoring the show, I may receive an affiliate commission at no cost to you. I only accept sponsorship from tools, programs and services that I have used and truly believe in – I want you to be in good hands!