In Episode 90 of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, Visibility Coach Jenny de Lacy chats with us and shares her expertise on how leaders can get over their fears of going on camera and confidently deliver their business messages through video to effectively communicate their ideas, strengthen relationships and become visible leaders to clients and staff.
Jenny has worked for over 25 years as a Learning and Development Consultant and Change Communications Expert. She coaches leaders on how to become visible leaders for their organizations and use communication more effectively, effortlessly and simply to grow their businesses.
In this episode we cover:
- Story of how Jenny started working as a Visibility Coach.
- Common reasons why people are scared to use video to get their message out.
- Jenny shares the process of how she helps people identify and deliver their message.
- A client’s example of experiencing a shift in confidence after changing their approach to the delivery of their message.
- How to approach the fear of being on camera.
- Why you need to rehearse your message.
- Identifying your message priorities.
- Where are leaders are failing in their communications and the way they’re trying to impact the people around them.
- Jenny’s recommendations for leaders who want to improve communication with their organisation.
- Recommendations and examples on how to deliver messages for video.
- Key tips for corporate leaders on delivering messages confidently on camera.
- The importance of visible leadership in business.