In this episode of the podcast, we’re going to dive deep into what’s working right now for Facebook and Instagram video ads in 2020 with Andrew Hubbard.
Andrew is the founder of Hubbard Digital, a Canberra based digital marketing agency with a focus on Facebook and Instagram advertising for online businesses. He is also an international speaker, and provides education and training for companies to help them upskill their teams on Facebook & Instagram advertising.
In this episode we cover:
- A short background on Andrew Hubbard and what he does.
- The state of play for video in FB/IG ads now in 2020 – how marketers should be thinking about the opportunity.
- What type of ads work best.
- Does production quality factor in a video ads effectiveness?
- What makes motion an impactful thing when it comes to videos.
- Ways that video marketers could consider using paid placement that might be underutilised or not often heard of.
- How the ads platform adapting or changing over the coming year or two.
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Learn more about and join the Engage Video Marketing Academy
Links mentioned in the show:
- Andrew’s website
- Andrew’s Instagram – @andrewnhubbard
- Andrew’s YouTube
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.