In his book Endless Referrals, author Bob Burg wrote… “All things being equal, people do business with, and refer business to people they know, like and trust.” Now, sure Bob might never have heard of the term Inbound Marketing, a phrase coined much later by Sales and Automation Company Hubspot but it’s this concept that is at the heart of what I believe fuels good marketing and business today.
So what role does video play in building the know, like and trust factor in marketing… and how can business owners generate Inbound leads using video? We explore this, and more in today’s interview.
Chris van Praag is a sales consultant for top global HubSpot partner BabelQuest. He uses the power of video to build a personal brand, grow his network and generate a steady flow of inbound leads with creative content that gets people talking.
As a creative person, Chris loves blending his role with fun creative ideas to sell, validate his knowledge and demonstrate his personality. As a result, he had some amazing opportunities (this conversation being one of them) to make connections, build his brand and open up conversations.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Chris and what he does.
- When did he first start seriously considering the role of video in sales.
- How video is changing considering it is traditionally considered a marketing tool.
- Examples of how he is succeeding with video in prospecting and generating inbound leads.
- The tools he uses.
- His advice for someone wanting to get started or try these strategies out for their own business.
Links mentioned in the show:
Get a chance to win a prize when you leave a rating and and review on your podcast player of choice at EngageVideoMarketing/Review. Get a screenshot of the review that you sent in and email it to email@example.com
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.