EWS Ep #26: Getting the Story Straight: Good Marketing & Consistent Storytelling
My guest today has a diverse range of expertise working with clients to develop brand and digital strategy, social media, creative content, online advertising, and so much more.
He is a gun-for-hire helping his clients understand their customers, and find the best ways to engage them with the right blend of creativity and technology.
He is an executive level marketing consultant. He is Clint Wright from Converge Marketing.
[ctt title=”The rapid pace of technology change now provides a space for everyone to be a publisher and tell their story” tweet=”The rapid pace of technology change now provides a space for everyone to be a publisher and tell their story @engage_ben” coverup=”6200_”]
In this episode:
- The 3 areas that are the essence of marketing
- The importance of telling consistent stories across your marketing channels
- How to identify what stories to tell and where to tell them
- Some simple ways that anyone in business (small or large) can start marketing like the big guys
- Some examples of integrated cross channel storytelling
Links mentioned in the show:
Free 3 part video course ‘Foundations – by Engage Video Marketing’. Click here for instant access to get started.