In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am thrilled to have spoken to Jeff Bartsch, founder of Story Greenlight, an online community that helps YouTubers and human-centred brands create their best content so they can connect with their audience and make their mark in the world.
Jeff Bartsch is the author of “Edit Better: Hollywood-Tested Strategies for Powerful Video Editing,” and his commentary has been featured in USA Today, Time Magazine, the Associated Press, and multiple textbooks.
In this episode we cover:
- Who is Jeff Bartsch and how did he get in to the world of editing and storytelling.
- How Jeff’s work in editing helps us become better storytellers in video marketing
- We unpacked some story frameworks are centuries old in some cases and how this can be applied in the modern business storytelling today.
- A specific storytelling framework that Hollywood follows and how businesses can learn from this.
- When and when not to use storytelling in video marketing for businesses
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.