In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast we’re exploring all about how to use personalised 1:1 video messaging for conversion, activation and advocacy with Matt Barnett from Bonjoro.
Originally a British Industrial designer & Artist, Matt moved to Australia and started Bonjoro from a sales hack for his first business.
Matt’s love of building great products is only surpassed by his total commitment to building great business culture, and his goal is to be the next Zappos.
In this episode we cover:
- Who is Matt Barnett and what’s his story?
- The changes in online video that has enabled things like personalised video to become more viable.
- The development of Bonjoro, how it works, and the problem it addresses.
- Where personalised video messaging fit within the customer funnel.
- The future roadmap of Bonjoro
Join the Engage Video Marketing Academy
Links mentioned in the show:
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.