In this episode we’re going to be exploring what it really takes to scale a creative business, and importantly what is holding many of us back. And let me tell you, there was so much shared in today’s interview that I resonated with so deepling in my own business journey, so I reckon there will be a thing or 7 that you’ll resonate with too.
Den Lennie is a coach who helps video business owners reach 6 and 7 figures in their business. This allows them to create the life they want on their terms only working with great clients who collaborate and pay them what they are worth.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Den Lennie and what he does
- The biggest thing holding back creative business owners from having the business they want
- The unique struggles across creatives and why.
- As a coach, what are the first things that he looks at or needs to understand in a business to identify potential areas for growth.
- How he sees the concept of “Next level, next devil” playing out when businesses begin to scale.
- The endgame for creative businesses and exit opportunities
Links mentioned in the show:
- Episode 105 – How Systems Supercharge Your Business with Den Lennie
- How to Make Your Vision Board Become Reality!
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on instagram @engage_ben or email email@example.com
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.