In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing podcast I’m joined by Natalie Hailey from YouTube Agency Hot Content to find out more about leveraging your YouTube videos in various ways off YouTube, and there’s some practical, actionable tips here for everyone.
Through her agency Hot Content based out of the north of England in the UK, Natalie Hailey helps small businesses and entrepreneurs to create quality, share-worthy content and promote it, and their brand, online.
She also works as an outsourced content marketing strategist, producing and implementing content strategy for businesses of all sizes.
She loves to teach the principles of content marketing and help people go from confused, overwhelmed and frustrated to relieved, in control and energised.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Natalie Hailey and what she does.
- Why businesses should consider YouTube as part of their marketing strategy.
- How you can get more views or growth in YouTube.
- The next steps you need to do after you have uploaded your video on YouTube.
- The role blogs/articles play in your YouTube strategy
- Can the blog just be a transcript of the video?
- Things you can do to promote your blog article.
- Where should the focus be on promotion – Blog vs. Channel
- Things you can do within 24 hours from the time you uploaded your video in YouTube
- Sample case studies
Links mentioned in the show:
- How to Repurpose Your YouTube Videos
- Video Repurposing Guide
- Natalie’s Instagram – @natalie_hotcontent
- Natalie’s Facebook
- Natalie’s Twitter
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.