String Nguyen, our guest on this episode, is a new kid on the video platform block who launched herself on the LinkedIn platform just last September 2017. She is a LinkedIn video success story who was recently recognized as a top voice on LinkedIn and nominated for 30 under 30 Forbes Asia.
We talk about approaching the native LinkedIn video platform successfully and explore ideas on how to establish a solid personal brand, be yourself, and stand out while remaining human.
In this episode
- How String Story started and what led her to the world of digital marketing, particularly LinkedIn Video
- String’s video journey and the platforms she used
- How she built an authentic personal brand
- The opportunities she saw in LinkedIn Video
- String shares her LinkedIn content plan
- The importance of having clear KPIs when building your channel
- What is personal branding?
- String’s mission and the kind of influence she wants to make
- Tips on launching video on LinkedIn – how to overcome fear, create effective content, and get people hooked
- How to move people from engagement to a monetization funnel
- The future of LinkedIn video