In this episode, and round two of my interview with James Wedmore we’re exploring the opportunity right now in 2021 as we move out of the craziness of 2020 – the opportunity for building a digital business based around courses, digital products, and coaching.
→ Join the free training The Rise of the Digital CEO starting this Thursday 17th June
James Wedmore has spent the last 15 years leveraging his expertise to help teach Digital CEOs how to build and scale their online businesses through courses and trainings like his signature program, Business By Design, other programs such as Sales Page By Design and Nail Your Niche, as well as many other business-building trainings inside of James’ abundant course library.
Along with being notorious in the online space for his unrivaled online courses and content, James also facilitates Next Level, a strategic, group-coaching experience as well as his high-level Mastermind, The Inner Circle.
When James isn’t working, he can be found hiking, flipping homes for Airbnb, or off-roading through the rocky terrain of Sedona. His motto is simple: Work hard, play harder!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to James Wedmore and what he does.
- What’s happened over the last 12 months and what’s got him fired up in life and business right now?
- The opportunity right now in 2021 for those with expertise in taking their business online.
- What is holding people back from making the move?
- The ingredients for a successful digital business?
- The things that he sees in 7-figure digital CEO’s doing differently than struggling entrepreneurs.
- What is the 3 part live training coming up, who is it for and what can people expect from it.
Links mentioned in the show:
Get a chance to win a prize when you leave a rating and and review on your podcast player of choice at EngageVideoMarketing/Review. Get a screenshot of the review that you sent in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.