In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am pleased to welcome Trevor Rappleye to shed light on how powerful emotion and storytelling can be in your video marketing.
Many people understand the power of video in communicating emotion and telling stories, but what I really want to unpack for you today is the role that storytelling and emotion play within business communication and marketing.
Trevor Rappleye is the CEO and Founder of CorporateFilming.net – a national video production firm based in the United States that drives profit for businesses through story and emotion.
What is covered in this episode:
- Trevor’s story on how he started his video business.
- The role that storytelling and emotion plays within business communication and marketing.
- Why emotion is powerful when it comes to selling something.
- Tips on how business owners can uncover their stories for their businesses.
- What are the common mistakes businesses often make when telling their stories.
- When story might NOT be the best form of video to do for a business.
Links mentioned in the show:
Trevor Rappleye’s Twitter – @TrevorRappleye
Need an amazing Email List Provider… Check out Convert Kit
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.