Philip VanDusen, Principal and CCO of Verhaal Brand Design, has over 20 years of experience in strategic branding, graphic design, and product development. He is back with us on this episode to talk about YouTube growth triggers and strategy. He shares his success journey on YouTube for both his business and personal brand. His YouTube channel has grown hugely from zero to 140,000 subscribers and 1 million views on his most popular video.
In this episode
- Who is Philip and what led him to where he is today.
- The business services he offers.
- His journey as an “accidental” YouTuber and his strategy in content planning.
- How his channel engagement looked like in the early days and how long it took before his channel took off.
- The difference of advertising and content marketing.
- The story of how his YouTube channel’s performance catapulted.
- The strategies he’s doing and how this has impacted his business growth.
- Struggles he has gone through in maintaining his YouTube channel.
- Advice for people who want to grow their business using YouTube.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
GET TUBEBUDDY – THE BEST TOOL FOR YOUTUBERS:
FREE MINI-EBOOK DOWNLOAD:
“9 Design Elements Your Brand Absolutely, Positively Needs”
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK: