In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast I’m sharing Part 3 of my special 7-part mini series called Video Strategy 101. We’re going to be talking about the third element for an effective online video strategy which is… content.
This is where you need to start brainstorming ideas for the actual pieces of video content that are going to be created within the strategy. With a strategy first perspective you’ll have a greater understanding of not only what to make the videos about but also what style of videos will best suit the strategy.
In this episode we cover:
- Ideas or pieces of content that will be used for the strategy
- Approaching a “strategy first” perspective in creating content.
- The important considerations when making content.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Video Strategist’s Community on Facebook
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 1): Audience
- Video Strategy 101 (Part 2): Goals
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.