EWS Ep #45: Building a Personal Brand through Story
In this episode, I am joined by none other than Chris Ducker – proud Brit, leading entrepreneur and someone I’m pleased to consider a mentor. Chris is a serial entrepreneur and author of the bestseller, “Virtual Freedom”, and his new book released not to long ago titled, “Rise of the Youpreneur”.
He owns and operates several businesses, that combined house over 400 full-time employees internationally. He’s also a trusted business mentor, keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, as well as the founder of Youpreneur.com and the Youpreneur Summit – the leading personal brand business education company in the world.
In today’s episode we’re talking all about the power of building a personal brand through story, and as someone who lives and breathes this stuff.
In this episode:
- Chris tells us his story and what led to his passion for business through personal branding
- Developing a personal brand as opposed to a ‘brand brand’
- What role story plays in personal brand development
- Where entrepreneurs (Youpreneurs) really struggle when it comes to owning their story and why
- How can Youpreneurs better communicate their story online
- Real success and impact in brand building and storytelling online
- What Chris thinks is next when it comes to building a brand online
- What the book ‘Rise of the Youpreneur’ means to Chris
Links mentioned in the show: