In today’s episode we’re going to chat to a fellow video strategist to find out more about how she and her partner have been developing their agency over the last few years in Armenia.
Anush Mnatsakanyan is the Co-Founder and CEO of Burnwe, a video marketing agency. Burnwe is specialized in creating digital videos of all types and formats: from animated explainers to app tutorials, demo videos, and social media ads. With Anush’s leadership, today Burnwe cooperates with various international IT companies and startups from all over the world.
She is an expert in the video marketing industry consulting and helping tech companies to develop an effective video marketing strategy and successfully market online. Anush and Burnwe combine the best practices of video production and video marketing to give companies exposure and results.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Anush and what she does.
- When and how she started her video agency.
- Where the clients are based and what type of work they do.
- The biggest struggle she sees in her clients that she can help them overcome.
- How she positions her agency (video production or video marketing?)
- How she works with her clients to develop a strategy.
- The barriers clients put up and how do she overcome these.
- Example of case studies of success.
- What she sees in the video industry changing over the next 3-5 years.
Links mentioned in the show:
Complete the Super Duper Annual Engage Video Marketing Community survey, and get a chance to win one of 3 x $50 Amazon gift cards, EVM ‘lead with value’ t-shirts, or the chance for some 1:1 coaching with me.
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on instagram @engage_ben or email email@example.com
Ben Amos LinkedIn
Ben Amos Instagram
Ben Amos Twitter
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.