Did you know that it is projected that by the year 2025 the global e-learning market will reach $325 billion USD? Combined with that 60% of internet users report that online courses are preferable to fit their lifestyle and schedules. Right now, with everything that’s going on in the world, so many people are interested in taking their knowledge and turning it into an online course. And that is what we are talking about in today’s podcast.
In this episode we cover:
- Three aspects for designing and launching a video course.
- Identifying your target audience and how they want to learn from you.
- Planning out your content
- Designing the structure of your course
- How you host your course, student access, and payment gateway.
- 3 good platforms you can use – Kajabi, Teachable, and Thinkific
- How to make your course known to people.
- Adding a price tag in your course.
- Why beta-testing your course is an essential step before going live.
- How to launch your course.
Links mentioned in the show:
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.