In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, it’s all about doing big marketing for small business owners with Tim Reid.
Tim Reid is the founder and host of Australia and New Zealand’s number one business and marketing podcast – The Small Business Big Marketing Show, which can also be found on all Virgin Australia domestic and international flights.
Having launched this hit program seven years ago and with well over 300 episodes, it regularly ranks on iTunes above the Australian Stock Exchange, Alan Jones, Tim Ferris and even outranks Harvard Business School as the number one business marketing podcast.
Tim has built a global audience of motivated business owners in 110 countries, and also the author of The Boomerang Effect, a popular marketing text. Prior to this, he was the marketing manager for Flight Centre and spent ten years working in Australia’s largest advertising agency looking after the advertising needs of Gillette, AXA, Yellow Pages and Dulux.
Tim was also instrumental in helping AFL legend Jim Stynes raise one million dollars for his youth charity, Reach.
Tim now travels the world (having spoken at 63 conferences in eight countries in the past 12-months) showing business owners and marketers how to embrace modern marketing methods – gaining success and increasing profits, without spending a fortune.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Tim Reid and what led him to the world of small business marketing and podcasting.
- What “good marketing” is like in today’s modern world and how is this different from traditional advertising.
- What the Boomerang Effect is and how we can learn from this.
- The impact of “Boomerang Effect” in video marketing.
- Case studies on the effectiveness of Boomerang Effect.
- His biggest takeaway from having years of talking about marketing.
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.