Kris Ward is the leading authority in leveraging your time and scaling your business. Kris is the founder of the Win The Hour, Win the Day philosophy.
After the loss of her husband, Kris returned full-time to her work as a marketing strategist. She was relieved that her business had not only survived her absence but was growing. Now, Kris has completely changed the landscape for entrepreneurs by sharing the successful practices that allowed her absence.
Kris helps entrepreneurs create:
- their W.I.N Team (what is next) so they can get to “what is next”
- Implement the 60/40 WIN Formula so they can be in execution mode 60% of the time.
(Execution equals revenue!)
Kris has shared the stage with Jack Canfield – Chicken Soup For The Soul, Kevin Harrington original Shark from Shark Tank, James Malinchak -ABC’s Secret Millionaire, Sharon Lechter – Rich Dad Poor Dad Co Author and Joe Theismann – NFL All star and commentator to name a few. Kris has also featured on award winning podcasts, radio and TV shows.
You can hear Kris on her own podcast – Win The Hour Win The Day, where she has engaging conversations with dynamic guests covering a variety of business topics so you can get to your next win now!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Kris and what’s her story.
- When should you start building a team?
- What is the biggest mistake that most make when building their team?
- What is the biggest myth about team building?
- How can a team accelerate your business?
- How much does it cost to build a team?
- What is the most common mistake when building a team?
- What is the 60/40 rule and how can it save your business?
- What are the 3-D’s and why are they so important?
Links mentioned in the show:
Join our conversation at Online Video Strategy Community on Facebook.
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on instagram @engage_ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.