Scott Simson, video marketer, YouTuber, founder of Rafitti Media and CEO of the Video Marketing World LLC, joins us today to talk about our month-long series on YouTube. We’ll be touching on various topics on how businesses today can use the YouTube platform and the opportunities that are available to business owners, and many more tips from the master himself.
Rafitti Media is a full-service video marketing firm who are experts in social influencing, digital branding and organic audience growth. Video Marketing World LLC s a 2-day video marketing event in Dallas, Texas, whose mission is to provide business professionals and creators the latest and greatest information from world-class trainers from Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and Linkedin.
In this episode we cover:
- Scott’s story and what led him into the work he does in the world of video today.
- The biggest shift he has seen in YouTube on how the platform is being engaged with.
- The difference between YouTube as a hosting platform and what it really should be or is.
- Most common mistakes businesses make when planning for their YouTube content.
- Considering and creating content that attracts attention from the audience in the YouTube platform using key indicators.
- Key data we need to focus on and how it can drive the business moving forward.
- Creating engaging content and how it affects your audience retention.
- Tips for people who want to use YouTube for their traditional businesses.
- Video marketing tactics – sprint and marathon methods.
- How your business can create valuable and engaging content for your target audience.
- Reasons why businesses are hesitant to use video.
- More information on the Video Marketing World Conference happening in August 2019.
Links mentioned in the show
Video Marketing World Conference