In 2021, TikTok overtook google.com as the most trafficked site on the internet. And unless you’ve been firmly stuck with your head in the sand over the last 12 months particularly, I’m sure you recognise that TikTok simply can’t be ignored in a video strategy today.
But is it really still the wild wild west of social media platforms? How can “real” businesses use TikTok to drive genuine business results. How is TikTok paid advertising something that we should be paying attention to?
I know you’ve got questions about TikTok,I know I do! So in this episode, I’ve invited an expert TikTok marketer to share more. He even co-wrote the book about it.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Dennis and what he does.
- When TikTok first came on his radar.
- His early impressions of the platform.
- Where he feels TikTok is at right now as a business/marketing tool.
- You co-authored a book “Tiktok Advertising: How to Access 1 billion people in 10 minutes” – bold claim… is it really 10minutes?
- TikTok organic or TikTok advertising – where should businesses start?
- How is the mindset or approach for businesses different on TikTok vs legacy social platform?
- Ad types and strategy?
Links mentioned in the show:
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on instagram @engage_ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.