In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, Omar Zenhom co-founder of WebinarNinja shares some ninja tactics for hosting engaging webinars so whether it’s your first webinar or your next one… you’ll be bringing your A-game.
Omar Zenhom is the co-founder and CEO of WebinarNinja. Founded in 2014, over a million people have attended a webinar on WebinarNinja and it has been named as one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in 2018.
Omar is also the host of the iTunes Best of 2014 podcast, The $100 MBA Show. With over 90 million downloads and over 1,300 episodes, The $100 MBA Show is ranked as a top business podcast in over 30 countries.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Omar Zenhom and what he does.
- Why businesses should consider webinars.
- The balance between offering value vs. selling in webinars.
- Pros and cons of on-camera vs. off-camera during webinars.
- The type of content that we can (or should) be shared in a webinar.
- Tips for running engaging webinars that get the right results.
- The pros and cons of Live vs Evergreen webinars.
- When it’s better to use a webinar platform not just ‘go live’.
- How is WebinarNinja better/different?
- How are webinars placed in the future.
Links mentioned in the show:
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.