In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing podcast, we’ll dive deep into an integrated content strategy and how this approach can add a new level of depth to a video strategy for business. I’m joined by an in-house video strategist and video producer to learn the secrets to video ROI.
Glenn Hughes is a professional Video Producer, Videographer and Video Editor with over 20 years experience planning, shooting and editing video for clients worldwide. As a member of the Gordian Marketing Team, Glenn develops video strategies and content road maps aimed at lead and demand gen for each stage of the customer journey. He produces, shoots and edits promotional, educational and training videos for Gordian as well as clients and contractors around the country.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Glenn Hughes, what he does, and his story.
- The struggle for large corporations when it comes to video and content marketing.
- What content marketing looked like when he joined the Gordian marketing team.
- What Glenn implemented to help Gordian reach new audiences with their digital marketing
- Where video fits in his strategy.
- A breakdown of his marketing approach.
- How results are measured in the funnel.
- What buy in do you need from management and how to get it.
- The balance between branding and sales.
- Role of professional video producers vs. companies hiring regular people in creating their own videos.
Links mentioned in the show:
Learn more about and join the Engage Video Marketing Academy for a $1 Trial Today
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.