In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing podcast, I am joined by Todd Hartley of WireBuzz and together we dived deep into the critical role of video in remote selling with the current post-pandemic new normal.
Todd Hartley is the founder and CEO of WireBuzz, a digital marketing agency that combines storytelling and award-winning creative to help businesses capture and convert attention into closed deals. Todd is a go-to digital advisor for Tony Robbins, Justin Timberlake, MD Anderson and Home Depot.
He also trains corporate sales teams and speaks around the world on topics such as: selling remotely in an access-restricted world, using video to replace face-to-face engagement, and how to create binge-worthy marketing experiences that hack your prospect’s attention and build momentum through the sale. In fact, he recently did a remote sales training for Tony Robbins’ internals sales and marketing team and has been asked back to do a webinar for Tony’s entire audience!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Todd Hartley, what he does, and what is keeping him busy these days.
- The impact that the current pandemic has had on sales teams.
- The solution to traditional methods of communicating that people were used to in sales.
- The internal resistance on the ways of selling in the new normal.
- A walkthrough example of step by step remote selling.
- 5 steps of the customer journey
- How people or businesses can make use and take advantage of personalised videos.
- The video platform that Todd uses and recommends for 1:1 video messaging.
Links mentioned in the show:
Learn more about and join the Engage Video Marketing Academy for a $1 Trial Today
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.