In this episode of the podcast, I am excited to bring on Chris Schwager who helps his clients learn how to transfer the skill set that they master as business leaders in person into the world of on-camera confidence.
Chris Schwager is an Inbound Video Marketing Specialist for Ridge Films and a frequent speaker at industry events. Since 2002, Chris has advised leading Corporate Organisations, Government & Small Businesses, to maximise their video marketing potential. He started as a video director over 20 years ago, broadening to feature films and video presenting. His latest viral video on ‘Swim Survival’, reached 4 million Facebook fans in the first year.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Chris Schwager, what he does and his story.
- The big shift in the way business leaders are needing to use video this year.
- The barriers and struggles are people experience.
- How people can get over their fear or nerves on camera.
- What’s next for video in the next 3 to 5 years.
Links mentioned in the show:
Learn more about the Online Video Strategy Blueprint Course
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.