EWS Ep #36: Supercharging Small Business PR with Story
With over 20 years experience in PR, community engagement and people development industries, my guest today focuses on empowering people to bring out the best in themselves, their team and their business through fun and engaging communication. She is Amber James from Fresh PR & Marketing and she helps people find their ‘WOW’ factor!
You’re good at what you do. You serve your clients well. You’re staff are great, your products are fantastic. But how do you get people to care? How do you get them to truly listen to what you have to say?
This is what good PR, public relations, is all about.
[ctt title=”Story is absolutely critical to having a successful relationship with your audience @FreshPRM” tweet=”Story is absolutely critical to having a successful relationship with your audience @FreshPRM https://engagevideomarketing.com/episode36″ coverup=”2409e”]
In this episode:
- Where most businesses struggle with PR
- Writing a business eulogy
- What impact does ‘telling a good story’ have in PR
- Where small businesses can tell their stories
- What if businesses feel they don’t have interesting stories to tell
- Top 3 storytelling tips for business PR
Links mentioned in the show:
Free 3 part video course ‘Foundations – by Engage Video Marketing’. Click here for instant access to get started.