In today’s episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am bringing you back Andrew Hubbard of Hubbard Digital to talk about the roll out of iOS14.5 on Apple and in particular the impact of the ATT decision (App Tracking Transparency).
Andrew is the founder of Hubbard Digital, a Canberra based digital marketing agency with a focus on Facebook and Instagram advertising for online businesses. He is also an international speaker, and provides education and training for companies to help them upskill their teams on Facebook & Instagram advertising.
In this episode we cover:
- What’s with the iOS14.5 update and who is being impacted.
- How iOS14 affects consumers and users.
- How this new roll out affects advertisers.
- Will ads still be effective?
- What about video ads? What impact on ad retargeting or view objectives?
- Video custom audiences – how are they affected?
- What can people currently running ads do and where should they start?
Links mentioned in the show:
- Andrew’s Instagram – @andrewnhubbard
Be part of episode 200 of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast at EngageVideoMarketing.com/Join200
What do you think of today’s show? Please leave a rating and and review on your podcast player of choice at EngageVideoMarketing/Review
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.