In this episode of the podcast, I’ll be sharing with you my interview with Elizabeth Pitcorn owner of CI Marketing in New Zealand. We’ll dive deep into how Elizabeth has successfully begun integrating both a marketing agency approach alongside her video production skillset. How she’s been positioning the importance of video strategy for her clients and her journey building confidence as a video strategist.
Elizabeth owns and manages C I Marketing. It is a marketing company based in Christchurch, New Zealand which has been operating since 2011. Currently they have five staff and they specialise in content marketing, strategy and more recently, training.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Elizabeth Pitcorn, what she does and her story.
- What makes video an important tool to use in marketing today.
- Where most businesses struggle with video strategy
- How Elizabeth guides her clients on the process of video strategy.
- Helping clients to choose which way to go – Professional shoot or DIY?
- The value in working with a video producer who also considers themselves a video strategist.
- What made her join the Online Video Strategy Blueprint Course.
- Elizabeth’s experience on joining the program and how this has changed her approach in dealing with her clients.
Links mentioned in the show:
Join the Free Training Series on Rise of the Video Strategist. Click here to learn more.
Learn more about and join the Engage Video Marketing Academy for a $1 Trial Today
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.