Most testimonials on websites suck. You know the type, a contrived block of text spouting uninspired pleasantries by some loosely identified customer.
They may serve some purpose, sure, but often fail to engage hearts, provide real value to a viewer, and drive action.
So, what’s the secret to gathering, and communicating effective customer testimonials? Let’s find out in today’s episode.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Casey and Bonjoro.
- Why most testimonials / reviews suck.
- What makes for an effective testimonial.
- Why video is more effective than text reviews.
- Why video quality matters.
- How businesses solicit quality reviews/testimonials without it seeming coerced or manufactured.
- How Bonjoro’s new testimonials tool supports people to do this.
- Where in the customer journey he recommends businesses request reviews.
- How testimonials can be used once we have them.
- How people can take a look at Bonjoro and try it for themselves.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Episode 132 – How to Use Video for Conversion, Activation and Advocacy with Matt Barnett
- Bonjoro on Facebook
- Bonjoro on LinkedIn
- Bonjoro on Instagram
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on Instagram @engage_ben or email email@example.com
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.