Now, today’s episode is one that I am immensely proud of, not least of which is due to the awesome impact that my guest today is having on his clients and for his business through his growth as a video strategist, something that really fires me up!
Caleb Maxwell is the co-founder and creative director of Hebron Films, a video marketing agency that helps regional businesses lead in their industry by creating strategic online video content that motivates and engages their customers. He works directly with marketing teams as their go-to video expert.
As a creative entrepreneur, Caleb spends his time building a thriving community-minded business, contributing to Bendigo’s local creative industries and connecting with other talented creatives in order to build the industry around him.
Caleb’s love for community has led him to serve in many different organisations, including the Army Reserves and other National and local community organisations. He’s also a member of the local advisory groups for the City of Greater Bendigo’s Creative Industries Strategy and the Emporium Creative Hub, where Hebron Films operates from.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Caleb and what he does.
- What the common frustration of his clients are when it comes to video marketing.
- Why video is such a powerful tool to use in marketing today.
- How his business evolved from video production to video marketing.
- The challenges he experienced being a video strategist.
- How he repositions his clients’ expectations vs the services he offers.
- His 5-year plan for Hebron Films.
Links mentioned in the show:
Join the onlinevideostrategyblueprint.com for a limited time.
Save $100 off the full course price when you listen to the podcast. Find out the code in the podcast.
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.