Kate Toon, expert copywriter, and search optimization engine legend, joins us in this episode as we explore the world of SEO. Kate is a writing entrepreneur, popular coach, speaker, and podcaster. She established a digital education business called The Recipe for SEO Success and the Clever Copywriting School which have helped more than 8,000 small businesses worldwide.
In this episode
- Kate’s journey of how she came into the world of copywriting and SEO.
- What is SEO?
- The secret to good SEO and the thought process behind it.
- Improving your website SEO ranking in Google.
- Where does video fit in the world of SEO?
- Things to consider before making a video.
- Tips to increase your YouTube video rankings.
- Importance of video transcripts in SEO.
- Making your videos rank above google ads on the first page of search engine results.
- The value of embedding videos in other social media platforms to Google search results.
- The future of SEO
- Ideas on how to communicate with your audience on your website.