EWS Ep #22: Using Story to Build Stronger Company Cultures
Today’s guest is Mike Ganino. Mike has spent over 20 years in the hospitality industry helping to grow iconic brands like Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Lettuce Entertain You, Yum Brands, Pressed Juicery and Protein Bar — where he was Chief Operating Officer. He is the go-to expert for brands looking to gain on their competitors by creating a great employee experience.
He’s a passionate story artist, a keynote speaker, a coach, a consultant, and improv performer and an energetic, authentic and most excellent person.
Amongst other things, we’ll be exploring how building a strong company culture and telling the right stories provides structure, direction and brings everyone in an organisation together towards a common goal.
[ctt title=”Culture is created around the stories we tell and the stories we create together at work @mikeganino” tweet=”Culture is created around the stories we tell and the stories we create together at work @mikeganino http://engagevideomarketing.com/episode22″ coverup=”fAgVL”]
In this episode
- The power of crafting and communicating the right stories to build a strong corporate culture
- We break down the key things that so many in business are failing to do to foster strong teams
- Differentiate these key things in our industries
- I discover the mistakes I made in my brand storytelling early on in my business
- Mike provides some actionable and practical advice that we can all use to tell better company culture stories immediately in our businesses.
Links in this Episode