In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we’re diving in to best practice when creating YouTube ads for business and the untapped opportunities it provides for business owners in 2020.
Brett Curry is the CEO of OMG Commerce, a digital marketing agency and Google Premier Partner. Brett is the author of The Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping published by Shopify. He is also the host of the eCommerce Evolution Podcast highlighting what’s new and what’s next in eCommerce. He and his team manage Google, Amazon, and YouTube ad campaigns for growing eCommerce brands.
In this episode we cover:
- A short background on Brett Curry and what he does.
- The opportunity for businesses with YouTube ads in 2020 and who should be using them.
- The challenge for users when it comes to the interruptive approach when rolling out YouTube ads.
- What type of ads work best.
- How production quality matters in the success of YouTube ads.
- How to craft the creative, or repurpose existing videos with YouTube ads in mind.
- The ideal duration for YouTube ads.
- The common mistakes people make with their ads.
- How the ads platform are changing over the next 2-5 years.
Links mentioned in the show:
Learn more about and join the Engage Video Marketing Academy for a $1 Trial Today
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.