In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we will be unpacking the power of story in business with a focus on the Storybrand framework in a video context.
My guest in this episode is the Chief of Teaching and Facilitation of StoryBrand as well as co-host for chart-topping podcast Building a StoryBrand with Donald Miller.
J.J. is a PhD in Communication and prior to joining StoryBrand spent the previous 20 years teaching and practicing communication in the entertainment industry and higher education.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to J.J. and what he does.
- Why he chose to focus on storytelling.
- What is Storybrand and the framework behind it.
- What’s the missing link between creating a compelling story using video that business owners experience.
- How the Storybrand framework plays out in a brand video context
- Can the Storybrand framework apply to one video equally as to a suite of videos across a marketing strategy?
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.