Ian Anderson Grey, a live video consultant and founder of Seriously Social and The Confident Live Marketing Academy, joins us in this episode as we discuss the benefits of live video for our business. He shows us how to be more confident, get over our fears, and take a strategic approach in using live video.
In this episode
- The story of how Ian got into the space of live video.
- Why should business owners should consider live video?
- Common fears that hold people back from making live videos and how to overcome these.
- Ian’s advice for people who are self-critical about themselves and have easily given up on the idea of going live.
- Helpful tips to become confident about delivering your messages on live video.
- What do we need to prepare in the technical side of things when going live?
- Tips for engaging people in the right way.
- The future role of live video in the digital space.
Links mentioned in the show