In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I am excited to share with you all my interview with Erika Vieira who is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to starting, growing, and scaling a YouTube channel.
Erika Vieira is the host of the YouTube Power Hour Podcast, creator of the Zero to Influence YouTube Bootcamp, and lover of all things social media, YouTube and influencer strategy.
With 200 episodes of the YouTube Power Hour Podcast, Erika has spent hundreds of hours talking to and reverse-engineering the successes and failures of dozens of YouTubers both big and small.
Her Zero to Influence YouTube Bootcamp has helped hundreds of online influencers grow their channels, see significantly higher video views and find their unique niche.
In this episode we cover:
- Who is Erika Vieira and what’s her story?.
- Where does YouTube fit amongst all the available video platforms in 2020.
- Why people should produce content for YouTube.
- Advice for people who are not getting fast results in YouTube.
- The mistakes people make when launching their channel on YouTube.
- Tips for getting traction early on.
- Why the thumbnail is really important.
- Tips on getting subscribers for people who just started their YouTube channel.
- Case studies of some of Erika’s clients/students who have become successful on YouTube.
Join the Beta Waitlist at Engage Video Marketing Academy
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
- Erika’s Instagram – @BeautyandtheVlog
- Erika’s YouTube Channel
- Erika’s website
- The Road to 100K Youtube Subscribers Masterclass
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.