Effective video marketing is about creating video for the right person and using it in the right way online to move people to take the right action and therefore get a return on your investment. In Episode 93 of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, Founder and CEO of Wirebuzz, Todd Hartley, joins us to talk about the 2 most critical things needed in developing an effective video strategy – attention and relevance.
Todd embraced the power of video early on and had spent the last decade mastering video marketing. He is now s well-known speaker in the field and the host of Video Marketing Mastery Podcast, a show that helps businesses find success in video.
In this episode we cover:
- The interesting story of what led Todd into the world of video today.
- The biggest shift in the way people are using video online.
- Role of attention in using video and making decisions about how to use video in business.
- The importance of relevance in making video.
- Using analytics to create relevant messages for different customers and placing it in your funnel.
- Breakdown of how to use the funnel.
- Five-step messaging Framework of Wirebuzz.
- Creating brand videos specifically for the front page of your website.
- Todd’s opinion on how long videos should be.
- Thoughts on video producers becoming video strategists as well
- Things to look out for when hiring the services of a video production company or agency.
Links mentioned in the show
Video Marketing Mastery Podcast