In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we’ll explore the idea of a personal brand, the role that video plays, and how you can get started the right way with whatever video tools you already have.
Amanda Horvath is a Video Strategist, YouTuber and Course Creator who teaches business owners how to leverage the power of video without breaking the bank or taking up tons of their time. She’s worked with top influencers and business owners to help them establish their personal brand and bring leads to their business. The best part? All her strategies can be executed using your phone!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Amanda and what she does.
- Amanda’s journey in making short videos.
- What held her back at the start.
- The biggest barriers and challenges she encountered.
- The time when she started feeling traction to her videos leading to actual business results.
- Her process and workflows.
- Where people often get it wrong.
- Her message to people who don’t want to put themselves out in front in a personal brand.
- Her upcoming webinar – Double Your Business in 2021: The Proven Path to Maximize Revenue and Impact Using DIY Video Marketing
Links mentioned in the show:
- Double Your Business in 2021: The Proven Path to Maximize Revenue and Impact Using DIY Video Marketing
- Amanda’s Youtube Channel
- Amanda’s Instagram
- Amanda’s LinkedIn
Rate the Engage Video Marketing Podcast on iTunes
Join our 'Foundations' course free
Learn how to get your Online Video Strategy started the right way with the free course.