EWS Ep #18: LinkedIn and the Power of Professional Storytelling
Today’s guest is LinkedIn Specialist, Karen Hollenbach. I organised this interview with Karen after seeing her present at the Australian Professional Video Producers’ conference.
Karen has been described as the ‘LinkedIn Lady’ and her business is Think Bespoke. She’s a teacher, a qualified trainer and assessor and independent LinkedIn specialist and most importantly, a storyteller.
[ctt title=”At the heart of storytelling, you have to \’shed the shoulds\’ @HollenbachKaren” tweet=”At the heart of storytelling, you have to ‘shed the shoulds’ @HollenbachKaren https://engagevideomarketing.com/episode18″ coverup=”Y48fd”]
In this episode
- Using your LinkedIn profile to tell your story
- The 3 narratives in your business that are engaging
- How telling your story attracts the right people
- Karen’s view of LinkedIn as a tool
- The importance of using story on LinkedIn
- Tactics to use storytelling on LinkedIn
- Two key questions before you spend any time on LinkedIn