Episode 98 of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast is a really fun and interesting conversation with Amanda Horvath, a video producer and strategist based in the US. Amanda is currently transitioning from video production to just providing video strategy for clients to help them do video better. Amanda also started a YouTube channel you should definitely check out because she shares a wealth of knowledge there on everything about video.
In this episode we cover:
- Amanda’s story of coming into the world of video and video marketing.
- Most common services requested by clients.
- Amanda’s process of guiding her clients through video strategies.
- She shares a success story of one of her clients who implemented a change in video strategy.
- Her plans for her content strategy business.
- The democratization of video creation.
- The future of online video and content.
- Noise in digital platforms.
- Her advice on the decision-making process for businesses regarding their budget, what they should be doing and how they should be thinking about it.
- 3 main goals for video creation.