EWS Ep #47: The Power of Voice: Podcasting and Storytelling
My guest today is someone who, without her help, guidance and encouragement this podcast wouldn’t even exist. Lyndal Harris has been my secret podcast ninja helping me each week to publish the show, write and compile show notes pages, and create artwork and social media posts for each episode.
Lyndal manages a team at Podcast VA to make your podcasting easier. They work with a number of Australia’s top podcasters with international audiences of millions of people.
They reduce the stress and overwhelm that comes with project managing all of the different elements of your podcast by offering various services to help you launch and maintain your podcast.
[ctt title=”Podcasting is a really intimate way to consume content which helps you to build relationships quicker @podcastva1″ tweet=”Podcasting is a really intimate way to consume content which helps you to build relationships quicker @podcastva1 http://engagevideomarketing.com/episode47″ coverup=”aJeIc”]
In this episode:
- Lyndal tells us what led to your work helping people start and run a successful podcast
- Why people should consider starting a podcast
- The power of voice that engages audiences with content
- Some of the best ways to have an engaging and successful podcast
- Where do people most struggle when starting or publishing a podcast
- How podcasters can better use story in the medium
- Top 3 things people need to do to get started on the right path