In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, I’m exploring the increasing need for businesses to be producing more video content, more consistently and publishing this content regularly online. My guest today is the owner and founder ofFat Pony – a Facebook Ad Agency with a focus on video content based in Edinburgh, UK.
Gavin Bell is a multi-award winning entrepreneur, speaker, podcast host & director of Fat Pony, a Facebook advertising agency that works with brands across the world. Gavin helps brands across the world to utilise Facebook in a way that not only builds their audience but turns that attention into revenue. His work has been featured on the likes of Virgin.com, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur on Fire, KissMetrics and Social Media Examiner.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro of Gavin Bell and what he does in his agency, Fat Pony.
- What’s changed in the way audiences expect video content from businesses and brands.
- The importance of publishing more videos regularly.
- How to deal with video content creation for branding purposes.
- Tips on how to help others create more content quickly.
- The future of video marketing.
Join the conversation now over at my FREE Online Video Strategy Community Facebook Group.
Links mentioned in the show:
Would you like to be coached LIVE on the show? Apply here; Engage Video Marketing Podcast Coaching