In this week’s episode of the Engage Video Marketing Podcast, we’ll be diving into how humor and storytelling can have an impact in video marketing and in your business.
My guest in this episode is Benton Crane, the CEO of Harmon Brothers, an ad agency behind the most viral ads in internet history which includes Squatty Potty, FiberFix, Poo-Pourri, and a lot more.
In this episode we cover:
- The Back story on how Harmon Brothers came together.
- The disconnection that seems to exist today between branding and selling.
- How the Harmon Brothers measure success of a campaign.
- The anatomy of the Harmon Brothers campaign – how much involvement the client has in the creation of the ad.
- Why delivering just one Hero Ad is not enough..
- What’s next for The Harmon Brothers? The future of video advertising.
Links mentioned in the show: