Let me tell you about one of the best lessons my guest today has taught me. In order to get the best results, you need to take different actions at different stages of business.
You see, often as entrepreneurs, what got us to a certain point (a financial goal, a team, a milestone) won’t be the same thing that gets us that continued progress we need.
In today’s episode we’re talking about how to elevate yourself and your business and I’m excited to get stuck in.
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and operates several businesses, including the VA recruiting hub, Virtual Staff Finder and the personal brand education company, Youpreneur. He is also an advisor to industry experts elevating their impact and lifestyle, while enjoying sustainable success!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Chris and what fires him up.
- What a Youpreneur is.
- Can or should anyone building a business be developing a personal brand?
- Where he sees most entrepreneurs are struggling with and what is holding them back.
- How to rise above imposter syndrome, self-doubt, and undervaluing ourselves.
- What an elevated entrepreneur is.
- Where does one start and what can we expect from the Elevated Entrepreneur Experience?
Links mentioned in the show:
- Episode 45 – Building a Personal Brand through Story
- Chris on IG
- Chris on Twitter
- Chris on Facebook
- Chris on LinkedIn
- FREE 3-day entrepreneurial experience on 8-10th November
Join the VSM at engagevideomarketing.com/vsm you’ll get a chance to upgrade to the next AVS program when it kicks off. OR register right now to save your seat in the program and get immediate access to the full masterclass today.
If you found this episode of value I’d love for you to reach out and let me know on Instagram @engage_ben or email firstname.lastname@example.org