Daniel Glickman – CMO of the video creation platform called Wave.video joins us as we talk about creating branded video content that stands out amidst all the noise in social media. Video on social media has now become a staple for businesses who want to engage their audience in these channels and grow their business And to create the impact they want, they need to create engaging videos that integrate natively into posts, ads, stories across different platforms on a regular basis.
Wave.video is a business that helps businesses create branded social video easier, better, faster and cheaper. In this episode, Daniel walks us through how we can better create effective videos that stand out without being overwhelmed and spending too much money, time and effort through their platform.
In this episode we cover:
- Daniel’s backstory and how he started working with Wave.
- What is Wave.video and what does it enable people to do?
- The problem that wave.video is solving for many content creators and business owners.
- How Wave.video helps in creating video content the simpler and easier way.
- Inverse rule of production spend versus quantity of video.
- Why is it important for businesses to export videos into different native formats for social and how easy is it to do on Wave.
- How can businesses use video to cut through the noise of social media.
- The exciting changes on Wave Video.