In this episode of the podcast, I’m excited to be sharing with you the story of one video creators journey towards YouTube monetisation as we chat with the awesome Kevin Kolbe.
For most of his adult life, Kevin has been in and around the digital media and marketing world.
He started in radio, then got in TV working for stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW in Nashville, Charlotte, and Raleigh.
After he left TV, he started his own video marketing business and has worked with national companies, local businesses, non-profits, and entrepreneurs.
Besides being a video coach and content creator, Kevin is also a husband, dad, coffee drinker, Batman fan, TV watcher, music lover, and Jesus freak.
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Kevin and what he does.
- When and why did he start on YouTube
- His YouTube strategy
- His learnings based on his personal experiences.
- His advice to getting 1000 subscribers
- His advice to getting 4,000 hours watch time
- The videos he monetises.
Links mentioned in the show: