In this episode of the Engage Video Marketing podcast, I am joined by Todd Hartley of WireBuzz and together we dived deep into the critical role of video in remote selling with the current post-pandemic new normal.
Todd Hartley is the founder and CEO of WireBuzz, a digital marketing agency that combines storytelling and award-winning creative to help businesses capture and convert attention into closed deals. Todd is a go-to digital advisor for Tony Robbins, Justin Timberlake, MD Anderson and Home Depot.
He also trains corporate sales teams and speaks around the world on topics such as: selling remotely in an access-restricted world, using video to replace face-to-face engagement, and how to create binge-worthy marketing experiences that hack your prospect’s attention and build momentum through the sale. In fact, he recently did a remote sales training for Tony Robbins’ internals sales and marketing team and has been asked back to do a webinar for Tony’s entire audience!
In this episode we cover:
- A short intro to Todd Hartley, what he does, and what is keeping him busy these days.
- The impact that the current pandemic has had on sales teams.
- The solution to traditional methods of communicating that people were used to in sales.
- The internal resistance on the ways of selling in the new normal.
- A walkthrough example of step by step remote selling.
- 5 steps of the customer journey
- How people or businesses can make use and take advantage of personalised videos.
- The video platform that Todd uses and recommends for 1:1 video messaging.
Links mentioned in the show: